Artist Maja Borowicz - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Maja Borowicz | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 20 July 2019

Artist Maja Borowicz


From my ancestors I inherited tragic experiences, and from fate - chronic illness and talent. The disease destroyed my body from early childhood. The reality of the difficult times I lived in prevented me from getting the correct diagnosis. I suffered, relying on the limited knowledge of doctors, the treatments they recommended which not only had no effect, but were an additional source of pain, depriving me of hope. Escaping into the imagination became a means of protection. Pencil and paper became the tools that made the world bearable.However, the path to the painting I do now was long and winding. It took me almost 30 years. The bumpy road I traveled led through years of personal struggle for survival. Imagination gave me pictures that contained everything that I was, what I experienced, what I was and am a witness of. All of this is alive and visible in my paintings. The heroes are almost always made up of pieces, they break, burst, shatter, they have mechanical parts, which is an allegory of my personal struggles. They grow out of the memory of past generations, they are an echo of deep emotions


Maja Borowicz








No comments:

Post a Comment