Artist Elena Mitina | ArtLiveAndBeauty - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Elena Mitina | ArtLiveAndBeauty | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Friday 5 February 2021

Artist Elena Mitina | ArtLiveAndBeauty


Artist Elena Mitina⠀

художница Елена Митина

"I was born and studied in Yekaterinburg. Since 2002 I have been living and working in Moscow, Education: Art School named after Shardra; Ural Architectural and Art Academy. ⠀ 
I have been drawing since early childhood. Classical way - Fine art studio, art school, art college, institute. ⠀ 
For a long time worked in the advertising industry. ⠀ 
Several years ago I returned to painting. I love to paint portraits, especially for children. I am looking for new techniques in painting, trying to mix different techniques. I write mainly in oil and get acquainted with acrylic. ⠀
I love talking to my audience about beauty, love, the world around me. I firmly believe that the mission of fine art is to give people a sense of beauty, surprise and delight. "

































No comments:

Post a Comment