Artist Serghei Ghetiu (Lithuanian artist ) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Serghei Ghetiu (Lithuanian artist ) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 10 August 2019

Artist Serghei Ghetiu (Lithuanian artist )


Artist Serghei Ghetiu (Lithuanian artist )



“I loved to visualize my feelings and moods that is why I paint everything without selecting one direction, since there are many things in this world that I want to capture in my paintings, whether people, nature or still lives. My love of detail does not complicate this perception at all, and my many years of experience in painting allows me to work quickly, without much searching, to solve the tasks in the painting. My paintings reflect my state of mind and emotions that is why they are so bright and saturated with detail”







No comments:

Post a Comment