Artist Giuliano Macca (Italian Artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Giuliano Macca (Italian Artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 11 January 2020

Artist Giuliano Macca (Italian Artist)




" I was born in Noto (near Syracuse) but in my early years I moved to Modica, a beautiful baroque town in the south east of SicilyIn my opinion, the art of the great Masters of the past is pure passion; my art instead is a life necessity, a sort of “water in the desert”, a shelter where I feel good or bad, but which me and only me can access. don’t love describing my work, I think it’s not a task which is up to me, and I leave it to others. But I love the street, the people in the bars, Goya and Picasso" Artist 









No comments:

Post a Comment