79 Still Life Paintings Of Artist Alexei Antonov ( Художник Алексей Антонов ) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times 79 Still Life Paintings Of Artist Alexei Antonov ( Художник Алексей Антонов ) | ArtLiveAndBeauty | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 1 January 2023

79 Still Life Paintings Of Artist Alexei Antonov ( Художник Алексей Антонов ) | ArtLiveAndBeauty

 


Artist Alexei Antonov's Paintings



Artist Alexei Antonov ( Художник Алексей Антонов )  is a Russian born fine artist who is fascinated by the classical painting. Classical realism is a creative process of the piece of art with the precise following of the rules and requirements which have been created during Renaissance Epoch and polished up later by the greatest artists from generation to generation.. Painting became a hobby for him when he was a youngster. He studied at Baku's State Art College and worked as a graphic artist and illustrator in Moscow. He painted posters for famous pop singers and rock bands, but he regarded his most essential task to be actively and meticulously studying the techniques of old artists such as Rubens, Van Dyck, and Snyders, and the artist executes his works in the technique of Flemish masters.































The work of the contemporary artist Alexei Antonov has not yet been thoroughly analyzed by art critics. It remains only to admire his still lifes. In general, in our space age and still life things, it would seem, are incompatible. But Alexei Antonov's creativity emanates such warmth and comfort, as if time had stopped a little ...  Alexei Antonov tells about himself: “I was born in Russia in 1957. I have been drawing since I was three years old. I was a real terrorist in my mom’s makeup, as I loved to paint the wallpaper with her lipstick. At school I was not the best student in many subjects, but I was the first in drawing and singing. In 1972 I entered the State Art University in Baku, where all possible directions of painting were taught, except ... classic. In 1976 he joined the Research Institute in Moscow. From 1986 to 1990 he lived in Moscow and worked as a graphic artist and illustrator for magazines published by the Novosti Press Agency. I also designed posters for rock bands. I first left the Union in 1988 when I visited Italy to study paintings in museums and my own small exhibition. In 1989 I opened the Rubens Gallery and took part in numerous exhibitions in Moscow. Since 1990 I have been living and working in the United States. "























































No comments:

Post a Comment