160 Masterpieces For Artist Emilia Wilk (Polish artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times 160 Masterpieces For Artist Emilia Wilk (Polish artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Monday 27 April 2020

160 Masterpieces For Artist Emilia Wilk (Polish artist)



Artist Emilia Wilk 

Was born in Wałcz County, Poland.
She specializing in oil paint, began painting at the age of 6.
Wilk's work can be described as impressionistic realism.
The woman figure has always been at the center of her work which she try to capture with a great atmosphere and light.
Education: Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk.
..”My tastes have since changed, but Ilya Repina🎨 images will always be very important to me. In my work the most important is what I think makes the picture interesting for me.
I love this discontent, and the thought of never painting can not be beat.
Painting has always beat creator. On their website the authors always inform schools, exhibitions, etc. So I just do it. I always avoided the issue of their own work. A little discouraged about having their first collective exhibition in Warsaw, picture of the year 2001”..  .

   










































































  









  


































































No comments:

Post a Comment