Artist Janet Knight (Australian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Janet Knight (Australian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 11 April 2020

Artist Janet Knight (Australian artist)


Artist Janet Knight 


Janet Knight was born in Melbourne, Australia, and from an early age displayed a natural interest in art and design. This interest expanded into a profession when she graduated from Ballarat University in 1984 with a Diploma of Fine Art majoring in Graphic Design.

„During my career I have painted many subjects, landscapes which I love due to my beautiful country Australia, figurative my new love which provides me with much emotion! Passion and life” !









No comments:

Post a Comment