Artist Daniel Eskridge (American artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Daniel Eskridge (American artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 24 May 2020

Artist Daniel Eskridge (American artist)




Artist Daniel Eskridge 


“I am a forty-something living in the Metro-Atlanta area -- one of the few people who was actually born and raised here. I'm married and have two sons and a daughter. By day, I am a software engineer. But, by night I am a digital artist.
I have dual degrees from the University of Georgia, one in Computer Science, the other in Fine Art. So, it seems only natural that I attempt to combine the two by producing art using a computer, though I still pick up a brush from time to time to do some traditional art.

I started making art back in the late 1980's with a particular focus on fantasy illustration and paleo art (artwork depicting prehistoric creatures), but I created a good bit of wildlife, particularly North American animals.  I grew up in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains and have spent a great deal of my life outdoors and have developed quite an appreciation for nature.  More recently, I've gotten into making art with a Wild West theme and have found that I really enjoy it”.














No comments:

Post a Comment