Artist Don Seegmiler (Mexican artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Don Seegmiler (Mexican artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Friday 1 May 2020

Artist Don Seegmiler (Mexican artist)



Artist Don Seegmiler



"My work has been featured in the Painter Wow series of books from version 6 to the current edition, Electronic Step by Step Design, Art International magazine, Spectrum 7 , and Spectrum 8. I was a Judge for Ballistic Publishing’s Painter book.I have demonstrated Painter several years at Siggraph for Corel. I demonstrated digital painting in the Siggraph Guerilla Studio. I have taught numerous digital painting workshops for the CG Society. I have been a regular speaker at the annual Game Developers Conference.  I travel regularly giving lectures and workshops at institutions as diverse as the American Medical Illustrators Conference and Disney.  I have taught at the university level for 25 years. I am the Illustration Program Representative at Salt Lake Community College. I was the Illustration Program Coordinator at Utah Valley University from 2010-2015. Prior to UVU I was an adjunct instructor at Brigham Young University. I teach both traditional and digital painting classes. In the past I have taught online undergraduate and graduate classes for the Academy of Art University online".














No comments:

Post a Comment