Artist Helena Wierzbicki | A Contemporary Argentinian Artist | ArtLiveAndBeauty - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Helena Wierzbicki | A Contemporary Argentinian Artist | ArtLiveAndBeauty | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 31 May 2020

Artist Helena Wierzbicki | A Contemporary Argentinian Artist | ArtLiveAndBeauty

 

Artist-Helena-Wierzbicki's-Paintings



Artist Helena Wierzbicki is an Argentinian Contemporary Artist, she was born in Buenos Aires,Argentina. Luis Barragan and Elio Eros Vitali, two Argentine masters, were her teachers. Helena Wierzbicki Participated in several art exhibits, both locally and internationally. "Making art is an inherent response to both the inner and outside worlds, as well as a balancing act between the intuitive and the deliberate. I'm curious about my natural skills and excited about my dedication to creating art from my deepest ideas and feelings. My art is a work in progress; I only take and depict aspects that are the essence of the imagined person. I am driven by my yearning for beauty, poetry, and sensuality."















































No comments:

Post a Comment