Artist Jim Farrant (British artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Jim Farrant (British artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Artist Jim Farrant (British artist)


Artist Jim Farrant 

Jim Farrant - American artist-realist. Born in the city of Taunton Somerset, in 1972. He studied at Portsmouth College of Art, but after the first year of study left school and therefore considers himself self-taught.

Jim is one of the most popular artists in national galleries and international art fairs.

"I want my paintings to be realistic, with a love of everyday life. I choose a painting with scenes of modern life depicting people in everyday situations. I like to watch people in the center of a noisy city or on a sunny beach, endless subtleties of body language. My paintings are concentrated mainly on women - they are more laid-back and direct in their movements, charming and easy to communicate. With the help of paints, I hope that I can achieve realism in my work with a fair degree of honesty. "

Jim currently lives in Somerset and devotes his entire working day to art.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment