Artist Katerina Evgenieva (Bulgarian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Katerina Evgenieva (Bulgarian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Artist Katerina Evgenieva (Bulgarian artist)



Artist Katerina Evgenieva


Bulgarian proffecional artist living in the UK “ I completed a master's degree at the Art Academy in 2002 and I am an artist-printmaking. But my experience is not limited to this. I have experience in drawing, painting, sculpture and sketching. I like to do my own art, but I also accept orders for portraits, landscapes, reproductions, etc.I have presented a small part of my art”..









 

 























































 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment