Javad Soleimanpour │ Iranian Painter │b1965 - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Javad Soleimanpour │ Iranian Painter │b1965 | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Javad Soleimanpour │ Iranian Painter │b1965


Javad Soleimanpour ▻


Javad Soleimanpour - Iranian artist. Born in 1965 in Tabriz, Iran. Known for his paintings in pastel technique. As an artist, Javad is self-taught. He began to draw when he was 12 years old. His first exhibition took place in 1978. At that time, he worked on reproductions of famous paintings at the Saadabat Palace Museum. Since 1998, the Seven Art Gallery in Istanbul began to regularly provide space for personal exhibitions of the artist. Currently, Solimanpur lives in Turkey, writes, exhibits and, at the same time, does not stop learning.

“Since childhood, I only wanted to draw, and nothing else. I painted people and things that I liked. People always had something to say about my behavior, but they did not understand that I just liked to watch how they say, but not at all eavesdrop on their conversations, so I might need to apologize. People’s faces with all their wrinkles, scars and shadows can tell a lot ... time is running out when I draw. And what is hidden behind these faces, the viewer decides for himself. I only feel that what is happening deep inside of me, in my heart. And this feeling never disappears. Painting has become commonplace for me, such as breathing.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment