Artist Linda Adair (Canadian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Linda Adair (Canadian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 1 August 2020

Artist Linda Adair (Canadian artist)



Artist  Linda Adair


Linda Adair (Born 1980). “I am Canadian by birth and Australian by marriage. I’m also half French, so a bit of a mix. Having lived in five continents:  14 years in North America, 2 years in South America. 7 years in Asia, 6 years in Europe and finally 7 years in Australia. I’ve had the opportunity to see and experience life through many cultures and see many sides to the human experience. I find life, the good, the bad, and everything in-between, often shapes us even as our choices define us.For me, I feel that my life and experiences give meaning to my art as much as I feel being an artist is who I am. Because of this, I feel, as this it’s almost a physical necessity to be creating, as it’s such a huge part of who I am. One such experience that I have drawn from to express this particular body of work happened when I was 16. I was terribly asthmatic and had forgotten to bring my inhaler with me on what was supposed to be a quick trip to visit some relatives.Creating a quiet narrative with a little mystery is something I am always trying to achieve. My hope is to create works that communicate emotions that are universal, from experiences and shared histories. I gravitate to the beauty of realism with the added element of narrative"Linda is an emerging artist, working primarily in oils. As a contemporary figurative painter, she creates images based in realism with strong narrative and elements of the fantastical.Currently lives and works in Germany.Works held in private collections in Canada, the United States, the UK and Australia.























No comments:

Post a Comment