Artist Drew Darcy (British artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Drew Darcy (British artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Thursday 20 August 2020

Artist Drew Darcy (British artist)



Artist Drew Darcy 


Drew Darcy, British painter, was born in Shrewsbury in 1976.I am the eldest of twin boys. Being the son of a doctor and a nurse.

"Based in Worcestershire, England and I've dedicated all my time into developing my own unique style that I hope will eventually lead me to stand out from the current leading artists of the world. Music, fashion, modern design, film, photography, advertising, and my ever-changing moods are some of the many subjects that can spark off my creative process. I admire many artists like Gerhard Richter, Francis Bacon, and Edward Hopper, to name but a few. I like to take in artistic flavours from my favourite artists, absorb them and throw them all back in to the mix to make my own distinctive style. I was given a great freedom in my art classes and achieved grade A's in GCSE and A-level Art and Design. Moving to Birmingham, England, I successfully completed a BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design at Bournville Art College".

























No comments:

Post a Comment