Artist Inna Montano (Russian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Inna Montano (Russian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 30 August 2020

Artist Inna Montano (Russian artist)



Artist Inna Montano 



Realist painter Victoria Novak began her artistic career as an interior designer in her native Russia, where she graduated from the Academy of Arts.” I was born in Russia near Moscow. I graduated from Moscow State University of Culture and Art,  Russia. I live and work in USA , California sense 1999. My work has since been purchased by collectors in the Europe, Australia , Israel , New Zealand and the USA. I also exhibit regularly in California.I love the rich,bold and bright colors of the Mediterranean and often portrays scenes from my travels to my landscapes.I hope my works evoke feeling of happiness, well-being and joy of life. I wants to share with you the warmth of the  heat of the sidewalk, the smell of the flowers and a trees and the taste of ripe fruit. I want you to wonder the roads or enjoy a quiet moment in an overstuffed armchair in a romantic setting somewhere in Italy or France. I have been a member of Art Guild of Delta,  Pleasanton Art League, the Livermore Art Association “.                                                                             







  









No comments:

Post a Comment