Artist Blanca Alvarez | Watercolor - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Blanca Alvarez | Watercolor | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Friday 23 October 2020

Artist Blanca Alvarez | Watercolor


Artist Blanca Alvarez


Artist Blanca Alvarez (Blanca María Alvarez Sanchez) was born in January 1988 in the south of Spain, in Seville. In October 2017, Blanca Alvarez took part in the Moscow Watercolor Festival, where the works of 18 best modern watercolors were presented. Blanca Alvarez tells how her passion for the art of watercolor emerged: “I'll start by telling you how my life led me to paint. while working in different cities and often they were not around. I really missed them. To distract me, they gave me pencils. And I always liked to draw.

Since childhood, I have always said that when I grow up, I want to become an artist, but I entered the university, studied economics. I don’t know about Russia, but in Spain they always say that we need normal, serious work. And I decided that I would do economics and paint in my free time. I graduated from the university and started working, but at the same time I also painted: both at home and in the open air, and participated in various competitions. And she took painting lessons at the Academy of Painting. Then I started studying to be a lawyer, because I was still not sure what I wanted to do. I spent 10 percent of my time drawing and 90 percent of my time looking for work.












Technique by Blanki Alvarez.


The landscapes of the Spanish artist clearly show the difference between the watercolor technique from the rest. A suitable color palette, fast filling with paints and complete control over feelings allow Blanca to “fill” the paper with colored water, creating a raging sea and embodying her feelings on canvas.

When we look at the artist's paintings, we seem to see ragged images from memory, which warm our souls. Everyone will find something dear in Alvarez's works. Blanka perfectly conveys human feelings in her works, which after seeing once, you will remember them for a long time.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment