Artist Moussin Irjan (Belgian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Moussin Irjan (Belgian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Artist Moussin Irjan (Belgian artist)

 


Artist Moussin Irjan 


Moussin Irjan born in Almaty in 1977.Academy of Arts of Repin in St. Petersburg.Art School "RHoK" in Brussels. Academy of Arts in Antwerp.

He  is an artist creating oil paintings for modern interior. "It is important to me that my paintings are made using high quality materials and to the highest standards - by this I mean the combination of high levels of performance, creative reflection, planning and impromptu execution. Along with my ongoing painting practice, I continue to study painting.I use oil-based paint that is often quite fluid - my painting is like a watercolour technique - using oils. Sometimes I work with thicker paint, that emphasises the expression of a stroke. For me, the picture should 'live'.The piece is completed when it conveys something I intended and want, this could occur even in the early stages of working. To make a good picture, for me, is to know when to stop."



















No comments:

Post a Comment