Paul Kelly | Contemporary Canadian Artist - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Paul Kelly | Contemporary Canadian Artist | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 7 February 2021

Paul Kelly | Contemporary Canadian Artist

Paul Kelly  - contemporary Canadian artist , born in Nova Scotia in 1955. He received his academic education at Mount Allison Sackville University, New Brunswick, where he studied from 1973 to 1975 and graduated with a BA in Painting.

Paul and his wife currently live in LaHave, Nova Scotia. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, kayaking, and working in his 100-year-old home. His quiet lifestyle belies his keen vision for elements of fundamental beauty and sensual appeal in everything that surrounds him. artistand. Paul understands the subtle difference between "sensual beauty" and "sexual eroticism." An image that can be called "sensual" means that it speaks more to the heart than to the eye. This understanding, combined with Paul's experience and the elements from which he composes his paintings, makes Paul Kelly's art uniquely powerful and extraordinarily engaging.

“I hope that throughout my career I have been able to delight people with my paintings and that my figurative art has given particular pleasure to people who understand the sensual beauty that I celebrate in my work.I have always considered my work to be a glorification of the female form and a commentary on the main visual presence of women in our world, beyond their humanity and intelligence. I believe it is important to value beauty as an end in itself. It is as simple as being able to stop and contemplate the beauty of the sunrise before a hectic day; and as difficult as overcoming our preliminary premise of wanting to see more than we see. In my works there are allegories and metaphors, but above all, the beauty and grace of the female form, which I am called to reflect in my works. "








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment