Marci Oleszkiewicz | A Contemporary American Figurative Painter | ArtLiveAndBeauty - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Marci Oleszkiewicz | A Contemporary American Figurative Painter | ArtLiveAndBeauty | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Friday 15 December 2023

Marci Oleszkiewicz | A Contemporary American Figurative Painter | ArtLiveAndBeauty


Innocence of childhood in Artist's Marci Oleszkiewicz Paintings


Artist Marci Oleszkiewicz is A Contemporary American Painter ,she was born and raised in Chicago, in 1979, in a family of four, where gifts for the holidays for each child were designed to develop and encourage their talents. Her mother took care of the home education of all four children.
"Seeing my father's hard work and learning self-discipline from my mother as a schoolboy at home, I believe that all this gave me a number of fundamental qualities that were useful in later life in order to achieve success in painting." Artist Marci said
Marci's passion for art was born in early childhood. And although she painted and learned fine art for some time, it was not until 2007 that Marci began to realize that in the future she could only exist as an artist. After participating in several art competitions, Oleszkievich was not only accepted as an equal in two of the best exhibitions by oil painters in the impressionist manner, but also received very substantial awards in both.
"The Lord blessed me with this passion for art and I am glad that I have the opportunity to share what I see with my students and collectors, I can show them the beauty and love that surrounds them."





























































No comments:

Post a Comment