105 Paintings Of Artist Galya Bukova | ArtLiveAndBeauty - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times 105 Paintings Of Artist Galya Bukova | ArtLiveAndBeauty | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Tuesday 4 January 2022

105 Paintings Of Artist Galya Bukova | ArtLiveAndBeauty

 


Galya Bukova's Paintings



Artist Galya Bukova is a contemporary bulgarian was born in 1978 in Sofia, Bulgaria. Galyas' family was creative. Her father was an artist, while her mother was a writer. There was always an artsy feeling about her. The artist graduated from Sofia's Secondary School of Applied Arts and Painting. When she was in college, she decided to pursue a career as a painter. Her hand painted silk scarves and paintings have been displayed in local galleries as well as on the Internet. We can discern cubism, realism, pop art, abstractionism, and surrealism in Galya's work, as she experiments with different mediums and ways to express herself. Her artworks can be found in a variety of public and private collections across the world. Her major interests are painting, wall décor, silk art, and other creative endeavours. Currently residing and working in Sofia.



















"Art, in and of itself, is a pure representation of the artist's personality and inner world." I've always considered myself an experimental and a seeker of new and innovative approaches of art, self-expression in a variety of mediums and materials.
Every day, I investigate and discover something new for myself, which I then test, apply, and grow.
My painting is a metaphor for my life's vision: optimistic, lively, and uncomplicated, with the purity of bright colours. Facets, numerals, flowers, landscapes, faces, cityscapes, and clean abstractions are all things I frequently characterise. The prismatic and occasionally architectural refractioned headlights, curves, and layers are the main ingredients of my artwork.
I am enthusiastic about employing brighter, more vibrant colours to create a theme that is in perfect harmony and vibe.
In the palette knife textures, lines, and layers, I attempt to strike a balance between exact shape and abstract components, typically emphasising on minutiae.
I think that art should convey a message, elicit pleasant feelings, and be beautiful in its own right.
Life may be as vibrant and beautiful as we make it. This is my message, my philosophy, and my motivation; here is my palette and my spirit; and this is life as I know it." Galya Bukova






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment