Artist Bruno Di Maio (Italian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Bruno Di Maio (Italian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Sunday 24 January 2021

Artist Bruno Di Maio (Italian artist)

The Italian realist artist Bruno Di Maio

Bruno Di Maio was born in Tripoli, Libya, into a family of Italian parents, and has been living and working in Tuscany for the past several years. He devoted many years to finally acquire mind-blowing technical skills. An artist, graphic artist, excellent watercolorist, Bruno works mainly for international clients, as well as in major cities in Italy, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Tokyo and Madrid. The artist also designed various interior details, for example, decorative panels for camouflaging chain motors, like those that can be seen here. His realistic paintings are in many public and private collections of contemporary painting.

- “I was born in North Africa, my parents, Italian by origin, were among the first settlers on Libyan soil. I very early started to tinker with coal and crayons. To my parents. ”The long illness that overtook me, forcing me to spend a lot of time in bed, gave birth to a passion for reading fairy tales and fantastic and magical games with my new" friends ", and then for trying to represent them with pencils and paints. maybe all this, warmed by the implacable African sun, pushed me towards painting.
I studied fine arts at the art institutes of Perugia and Rome, where I had the good fortune to live in my youth. Soon I started working in the ancient capital, which for me at that time was a truly mythical city. I worked as a restorer, along with the best craftsmen of those years, including Pico Cellini, my spiritual mentor. He was the one who taught me to love painting and admire the paintings of the great masters of the past. The rest was "inevitable." I could only choose what to do, because I was surrounded and constantly inspired by the works of great teachers who lived on the streets of this ancient city: gilders, carvers, cabinetmakers - the best masters of that lost era.





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment