Artist Susana Zarate (Spanish artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Susana Zarate (Spanish artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 20 June 2020

Artist Susana Zarate (Spanish artist)




Artist Susana Zarate (Spanish artist)



"I am Spanish living in Uk since 2004. Very early in my life I discovered the passion for the plastic arts, particularly painting. Although art remained an important part of my life I decided to focus on a more “practical” career studying Economics and later a second degree in Sciences. I worked in the consulting and informatics fields until 2001 when I returned to painting. I am a former member of the acclaimed “Cercle Artistic de SantLluc” Barcelona … whose members have included Picasso and Miro.
I moved to UK In 2004 and obtained my BA Hons at Northumbria University in 2010 after which I have pursued my passion for art full-time.
My figurative work seeks to capture the emotion of a particular moment and place what I do through an exploration the effects of light on form.
The ephemeral images of the women showing their spiritual and emotional moment in life is showing through luminous colours and bright reflective light which are center of my work."
















No comments:

Post a Comment