Artist Matt Abraxas (American artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Matt Abraxas (American artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 11 July 2020

Artist Matt Abraxas (American artist)



Artist Matt Abraxas 


Studied under the tutelage of Ted Seth Jacobs in Les Cerceux Sous Passavant, France, and of Jeffrey Watts in Encinitas, California.
“My paintings are predominantly of beautiful, sensual women. The model is most often my wife. When I paint, I am compelled to express my appreciation of the strength, independence and gentle sensuality of the female form”.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment