Artist Jose Alonso Loaiza (Columbian artist) - ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times Artist Jose Alonso Loaiza (Columbian artist) | ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtLiveAndBeauty - Masterpieces of Paintings All The Times

ArtliveAndBeauty is A Blog About Masterpieces Of Paintings All the Times, Elite of Finest Artists paintings All Over The World

Saturday 1 August 2020

Artist Jose Alonso Loaiza (Columbian artist)



Artist Jose Alonso Loaiza



A self-made artist, ⚘Jose Alonso was never part of a formal art program or training school. Instead he learned from his own personal studies of an art style which appealed to him more than any other, the Italian Renaissance. He cites Michaelangelo, Raphael, Donatello and Da Vinci as his greatest inspirations. Countless hours were spent poring over texts and picture books related to these artists and their stylistic techniques. More than 35 years of his focused attention has been patiently dedicated to studies of the human body, nature, astronomy and science. Since childhood, he has been fascinated with the Renaissance Era, and the cultural phenomena that it saw. Also in the science, astronomy and the anatomic study of the human body which came about during this time. This is what ultimately Influenced his own art. His Muse is…“Good wine, a good dance, and white canvas muse that catches me to flirt around with what lines and what color I am going to put onto it. Also “thought,” a good gathering of friends. But I have to highlight my daughter. My daughter, since she was born, became my lantern, my signal of light, so I know where I am going. My compass that marks my north.”Weekends will often find Jose with other music aficionados, dancing tango – another fascination of his, or in a traditional bar chatting with friends. A typical work week will include time spent painting, attending local cultural events or spending time with family.
















No comments:

Post a Comment